During the holidays for the Immaculate Conception, the Civic Museums of Vicenza - Olympic Theatre included - will be visitable following the regular opening times.
From 8th to 11th December 2022, the following museums will be open from 9 to 17 (last entrance at 16.30):
* Olympic Theatre
* Civic Museum of Palazzo Chiericati,
* Church of Santa Corona
* Natural History and Archaeological Museum
* Galleries of Palazzo Thiene
>> The Basilica Palladiana will be closed to the public due to some maintenance work for the next exhibition that will be inaugurated on the 22nd December (www.mostreinbasilica.it).
Regular opening guaranteed for the Jewellery Museum, the Gallerie d'Italia of Palazzo Leoni Montanari and the Palladio Museum from Thursday to Sunday.
- Friday 9th December: the Diocesan Museum is open from 14 to 18.
- Saturday 10th December: the Roman Cryptoporticus is open from 14 to 17.30; the Archaeological Area under the Cathedral is open from 17.30 to 18, via reservation; The Diocesan Museum is open from 14 to 18.
- Sunday 11th Decemer: the Roman Cryptoporticus, the Archaeological Area under the Cathedral and the Diocesan Museum ARE CLOSED to the public due to a religious event taking place that day.
Villa Valmarana ai nani is open from 10 to 17 on Thursday, Saturday and Sunday, whereas on Friday 9th it closes at 16.
Villa La Rotonda can be visited ONLY on Thursday 8th December with the following opening times: 10-12.30 and 14.30 -17.