Sites and monuments will reopen starting from 22 May 2020 with limited access.
Open every FRIDAY, SATURDAY and SUNDAY:
- OLYMPIC THEATRE: 10 - 18, max 25 people per turn;
- CHURCH OF S. CORONA: 10 - 18, max 25 people per turn;
- NATURAL HISTORY AND ARCHAEOLOGICAL MUSEUM: 10 - 18, max 15 people per turn;
- RISORGIMENTO AND RESISTANCE MUSEUM: 10 - 14; 15.15 - 18, max 15 people per turn.
Open every TUESDAY, WEDNESDAY and THURSDAY:
- CIVIC ART GALLERY OF PALAZZO CHIERICATI: 10 - 18, max 20 people per turn.
Entrance will be FREE OF CHARGE until 30 June.
FOR THE MOMENT, IT IS NOT POSSIBLE TO BOOK A VISIT.
Visitors must maintain the social distance and wear mask and either hand sanitizer or gloves.
At the entrance, the body temperature will be measured: when exceeding 37.5 º C, visitors won't be allowed inside.
Regular sanitation will be ensured in visitor areas, toilets and corridors.
The rooms will be cleaned according to approved sanitization protocols.
Sunday 31 May open: Olympic Theatre, Santa Corona Church, Natural History and Archaeological Museum, Risorgimento and Resistance Museum (with the above-mentioned opening hours)
Monday 1 June ALL SITES ARE CLOSED.
Tuesday 2 June (holiday): open Civic Art Gallery of Palazzo Chiericati